The Foundation for Professional Development, FPD Online Application for the academic year 2024 is now open to all interested and qualified applicants, we are pleased to share. Not only are we announcing this, but we are also offering a number of instructions on how to submit an online application for admission to FPD.
The Foundation for Professional Development Online Application 2024 is now open for prospective students who wish to apply to the University.
We are happy to inform you that the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) has finally made the long-awaited admission form available for incoming undergraduate and postgraduate students for the academic year 2024.
Visit www.fpd.ac.za admission forms to learn more about the Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) admission form 2024, FPD admission forms 2024, FPD admission requirements for the 2024 academic year, and the FPD application portal 2024.
The Foundation for Professional Development Online Application 2024
The Foundation for Professional Development (FPD) admission form for 2024 is already accessible online at www.fpd.ac.za, all qualified applicants who meet the requirements for FPD admission can download the application form online from the portal and apply for the Course of their choice.
We would provide you with all the information regarding FPD admission forms and how to apply successfully as you require in this article.
Students must attentively go through this instruction to the finish in order to understand how to submit an FPD admission form. Read on for more information.
The Foundation for Professional Development Entry Requirements 2024
Applicants must ensure that they meet all the entry requirements set by the school management before they start their application.
For Undergraduate Diploma Study, the minimum requirement for admission to undergraduate diploma study is a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with an achievement rating of 3 (Moderate Achievement, 40-49%) or better in 4 recognized NSC 20-credit subjects.
For Bachelor’s Degree Study,
To be eligible for admission to degree study, applicants need to meet the minimum requirements for eligibility:
- Applicants holding a South African National Senior Certificate (NSC) need to pass a minimum of 4 subjects at a rating of 4 (Adequate Achievement, 50-59%) or better in any four 20-credit NSC subjects.
How Much is FPD Online Application Form PRICE 2024
|Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from South Africa and the Southern African Development Community (SADC) region||R100|
|Undergraduate and postgraduate applications from outside the SADC region||R300|
|Graduate School of Business (GSB) applications from South Africa and African citizens/residents||R1 750|
|GSB applications from outside of Africa||USD 300|
How to Apply FPD Online Application 2024
In order to utilize the FPD online application feature, you need a functioning internet device, a working email account that is not shared with another FPD applicant, your South African identity number, or if you are a foreign candidate, your passport number. Please adhere to the simple instructions below to submit an online application for admission to FPD:
Step 1 apply online.
• Whether you are enrolling in an undergraduate, or postgraduate please submit your application online using the FPD Application Portal at https://www.foundation.co.za/application-process
• Please select the one that interests you and press the next button.
• Click “Continue” to move forward after choosing the year for which you are applying.
The FPD privacy notice will then need to be read and accepted before you can move on.
• Please register a new account if you are a first-time user by providing your name, date of birth, email address, and password. Click the Continue button when you’re finished.
• A verification link will then be sent to the email address you supplied.
You will arrive at the FPD application homepage after clicking the verification link.
• You can log in using your registered email address and password to continue after completing the aforementioned steps.
• You will then be directed to a page where you must enter all the required details, including your personal information, study preferences, references (for postgraduate students only), domicile, residential, and postal addresses, contact information, demographic information, next of kin, emergency contact, current activities, employment, and education, indemnity and undertaking, make payment (check the FPD application fee and how to pay here), and upload the required documents.
• Once you’re finished, simply click the “Submit” button to send your application.
For the following study programs, you may only submit an application to FPD:
1. Graduate-level courses (e.g. bachelor’s degrees and other first qualifications)
2. Postgraduate degrees (such as PhDs, MBAs, Master’s degrees, and Postgraduate Diplomas)
3. Infrequent undergraduate or graduate study (e.g. single courses for non-degree purposes)
4. International Studies Term (International applicants who wish to take a semester at FPD)
4. Study Overseas for a Semester (International applicants who wish to take a semester at FPD)
5. Graduate School of Business Exchange Program, No. 5 (By nomination only)